Quality Manager at RAWBITE
Would you like to play an essential role in setting direction and supporting our organization within Quality and Food Safety? Are you eager to drive improvements and manage Food Safety Management Systems to support Production and Management? Do you like working in a small company of passionate and dedicated colleagues? If so, you should apply for the position of Quality Manager at RAWBITE.
Pure Taste. Pure Joy.
The idea behind RAWBITE is to create a simple and honest product that delivers energy and is easy to bring along and enjoy anywhere. This idea resulted in the organic fruit and nut bar RAWBITE. Everything at RAWBITE is driven by simplicity, joy and enthusiasm for our brand and products.
RAWBITE is a well-established, Danish-developed brand available in almost 30 countries. Our headquarter and production is located in Bagsværd, Denmark.
Your tasks and overall responsibility:
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager with enthusiasm to take the full responsibility for our Quality Department.
It is a position with great responsibility, a high degree of freedom, exciting tasks and a great opportunity to organize your own working life. You will have full responsibility for all tasks in Quality from A-Z and report directly to our CEO, while working in close collaboration with the Production Manager as well as the sales and marketing team.
As our quality manager you will be responsible for securing and verifying that the production and operations are completed in accordance with the current guidelines in the management system “IFS Food”.
The quality manager is furthermore responsible for the maintenance and development of our management system for quality and food safety. This includes taking lead on internal and external audits as well as handling internal education/training of employees in quality and food safety.
- Maintenance and development of RAWBITE’s management systems for quality and food safety in accordance with the international IFS Food Standard and other requirements the company has acquired
- Responsible for handling and managing internal and external audits from FVST and other certification bodies
- HACCP team leader
- Make supervision with compliance of the current food approval
- Handling of discrepancy reports and non conformities, including assessment of demands for corrective actions
- Responsible for approvals of suppliers, raw material specifications, blocked articles etc.
- Ad hoc
- Ability to handle a high span of responsibility whilst being positive, proactive and persistent
- 3 to 5 years of experience from a similar position within food quality
- University degree within food science or food-related studies
- Knowledge of food microbiology and food safety
- Knowledge of food law, HACCP and IFS
- Experience with food quality standards and management systems
- Fluency in English is a must, Danish and German is a plus
- Confident, reliable, detail oriented and structured, calm and with a good sense of humor
We offer you an independent and important role in a young team in an exciting company. You like to have “hands on” and at the same time to be the person with the analytical overview able to make important decisions regarding quality topics.
You are able to work flexibly with tasks, when re-prioritizations are needed. But also able to deliver as agreed to meet deadlines and reach goals.
You get a unique opportunity to make your mark and define your own role in a dynamic company with "high ceilings" and a great degree of freedom. Our culture is entrepreneurial and informal. We are passionate about our products and are serious and dedicated to our jobs.
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed continuously, and interviews are held on a continuous basis. For further information and application please write to: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.