Welcome to RAWBITE:
RAWBITE is a dynamic Danish pioneer in Organic Snacking known for its delicious and colorful organic, vegan and gluten free bars. With our HQ in Bagsværd, Copenhagen, RAWBITE exports to more than 25 markets globally, positioning our company as an upcoming driver for Danish Organic & Vegan export. With our growth journey continuing, we now seek a talented and experienced Commercial Manager to join our team and drive our presence on our Danish home market, overseeing key account management while developing and implementing strategies to achieve ambitious growth targets.
The Position at hand:
As the Commercial Manager for Denmark, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing market specific commercial strategies tailored to the unique landscape of Danish retail. Your primary focus will be on fostering and expanding key account relationships, identifying growth opportunities, and driving revenue through effective negotiation and collaboration, while being part of a core team of people passionate about organic and sustainable products.
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategies to maximize our presence within the various sectors of Danish retail.
- Manage and nurture relationships with key accounts, understanding their needs and aligning our offerings accordingly.
- Drive revenue growth by analyzing market trends, identifying opportunities, and developing innovative solutions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, and product teams to ensure seamless execution of commercial campaigns.
- Lead negotiations and contract agreements with key retail partners, optimizing terms for mutual benefit.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Track and report on key performance indicators, evaluating the success of strategies and making data-driven adjustments as necessary.
We are looking for you - if you have:
- Relevant theoretical education in sales.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in a similar role focused on Danish retail and key account management.
- Demonstrated success in driving revenue growth and exceeding targets.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at various levels.
- Analytical mindset with a talent for market analysis and data-driven decision-making.
- Natural inclination to act and take independent initiative while demonstrating team collaboration abilities.
Why you should join RAWBITE:
Joining RAWBITE means being part of a vibrant, multicultural and innovative team dedicated to the continued development of a colorful organic snacking brand. We want our team to enjoy their workdays, and strive to create a homely, comfortable and fun working environment, while always keeping our edge and ambition. With RAWBITE you'll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level, making a significant impact in a dynamic industry while being supported by a collaborative and forward-thinking environment.
So - if you're passionate about strategic sales and retail, have a knack for key account management, and thrive in a results-driven culture, we'd love to hear from you!
How to Apply:
Applications are reviewed continuously, and interviews are held on a continuous basis.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you're the ideal candidate for this role. For further information and application please write to: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.